- AddressAt the entrance to the town from Alicante
- Opening times
closed to the public. Visits by arrangement
- Telephone number965613014
Situated in the Segorb district on the Alicante road. On the path up to the chapel which is on the top of the hill one finds the remains of two prayer stations or shrines.
There is a single nave with a rectangular floor plan which finishes in a straight apse. There are no openings to the exterior. It has a gable roof.
It faces south and its door to the north. On its eastern side the foundation is on rock close to a precipice of over 30 metres. Joined to the east side one finds the hermit’s refuge which is documented in notary records of 1448.