- AddressCarrer de la Via
- Opening times
Only open for daily mass
- Telephone number965613014
Constructed between the end of the 16th century and the beginning of the 17th in the Renaissance style. The altar was redesigned at the end of the 18th century in accordance with the dictates of Baroque art but it was destroyed by fire in 1971. The artist Octavio Vicent was commissioned to make a new altar.
An interesting feature is the stone bell tower with its square base, crowned with an interesting roof of glazed tiles in green and white forming a rhomboid pattern.
The bell tower of this church has the third greatest number of Gothic bells in the Valencian Community (behind Valencia Cathedral with nine bells, and Corpus Christi College, Valencia with 4 bells plus one more in the cloisters). Of the six bells in our tower, three are Gothic: María Auxiliadora (Our Lady of Perpetual Help) locally known as la Torta (1463), Saint Vicent or la Verda (1500) y la Triple Gótica (The Triple Gothic) or la dels Quarts (The quarters bell) (1500). These are among the oldest in the province.