- AddressAt the entrance to the town coming from Alicante
- Opening times
closed to the public. Visits by arrangement
- Telephone number965613014
It is situated outside the town boundaries on the road to Alicante in the Segorb district.
Built in a rectangle with only one nave and no transept and finishing in an apse at its head. It is divided into four parts and has chapels opening off to the sides between the buttresses.
Although there is documentary evidence of its existence in the 15th century its present day architectural structure probably owes much to a remodelling carried out in 1766-67. The building was restored again in 1953.
In the chapel the images of St Sebastian, Christ at the Column, The Virgin of Purification (or the Virgin of Candlemas), Our Lady of Lourdes and St Barbara are venerated.