- AddressCarrer Abadia
- Telephone number965613014
This fountain for public service was installed at the end of the 19th century.
It occupies a privileged position at the rear of the parish church which was constructed at the end of the 16th century, with nearby access to the medieval district and to the street that joined the southern entrance of the town, El Arrabal and the road to Alcoi.
According to the concession of service for the supply of drinking water to Xixona signed by the town council on March 17th 1893 the concession holder should plan and install:
8 cast iron fountains with automatic shut-off
1 ornamental fountain to be installed in Alfonso XII Square
4 watering troughs on the outskirts of the town